Sunday, July 03, 2005

Put on your walking shoes baby.


So it's summer, & I can't drive yet. PROBLEM. I can't do anything because I have no rides anywhere, so I end up either just staying in my house on the internet or baby sitting. Even when I do go over to my friends house, we can't do anything because none of them can drive either. So we end up just staying in the house all day. I mean one can only walk so far in this heat without melting. Once I turn sixteen I am getting my licence & I will never have to ask any one for a ride ever again. I feel like such a kid, wanting to drive so much. People who have their licence always say, "It's not as great as it seems," but it's allot better than having to rely on other people to get you places. Whatever I'm done with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home